le forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
le forum

rock en tout genre, S-F, actus

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

John SYKES news

AuteurMessage
pch29
bad reputation
bad reputation

John SYKES news Empty
MessageSujet: John SYKES news   John SYKES news Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Aoû - 13:38

quelques (rares )nouvelles de l'ami John SYKES, extraites de son site officiel :

April 8. 2012: Our condolences to the family of Jim Marshall, inventor of the greateast guitar amplifiers ever made. I have always appreciated the great sounds I am able to get from my Marshall amps. John Sykes

January 29, 2012: The project I was putting together with Mike Portnoy didn't work out, and I wish him all the best for the future. I'm continuing to work on my new album, and I look forward to putting out some great new music in 2012.

January 4, 2012: Remembering Phil!

October 15th, 2011: All CD titles are back in stock. I underestimated the demand based on John's appearance on "That Metal Show." Our apologies if you tried to order some discs and they were not available.

October 12th, 2011: Check out John's appearance on "That Metal Show" with drummer Mike Portnoy.

July 27th, 2011: Yesterday, during his taping of "That Metal Show," John announced that he is forming a new band with drummer Mike Portnoy. The band is unnamed as of yet and they have not yet chosen a bass player. They plan to head in to the studio in the fall and have a release ready for early next year.

March 12th, 2011: My thoughts and prayers are with all my friends in Japan as well as everybody there affected by the earthquake and tsunami. John Sykes

February 6th, 2011: Our condolences to the family of Gary Moore--one of the greatest guitar players ever. A very sad loss for the music world. His playing will inspire generations to come. God Bless. Love and respect. John Sykes

January 4, 2011: Remembering the great Phil Lynott!

May 16th, 2010: Our condolences to the family of the great Ronnie James Dio. There will never be another like him.

January 4, 2010: Remembering Phil!

December 21, 2009: We now have John's live Blue Murder release, Screaming Blue Murder and the Chapter One release on iTunes.

July 7, 2009: First, I would like to thank the fans for all the support over the years and say it has been truly a privilege and an honor to sing and play Philip's great songs in Thin Lizzy. After dedicating many years to the band, I feel it's time to get back to playing my own music, and I very much look forward to touring in the near future. As always, love and respect to Phil. See you all soon. John Sykes
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
pch29
bad reputation
bad reputation

John SYKES news Empty
MessageSujet: Re: John SYKES news   John SYKES news Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Aoû - 16:18

s'il continue à ce rythme, son site devrait ressembler à ça en 2022...

January 29, 2022: The project I was putting together with X didn't work out, and I wish him all the best for the future. I'm continuing to work on my new album, and I look forward to putting out some great new music in 2022.
January 4, 2022: Remembering Phil!
January 4, 2021: Remembering Phil Lynott!
January 4, 2020: Remembering the great Phil Lynott!
January 4, 2019: Remembering Phil!
January 4, 2018: Remembering Phil!
January 4, 2017: Remembering the great Phil Lynott!
April 8. 2016: Our condolences to the family of XXX
January 4, 2016: Remembering Phil!
January 4, 2015: Remembering Phil!
January 4, 2014: Remembering the great Phil Lynott!
January 4, 2013: Remembering Phil!
April 8. 2012: Our condolences to the family of Jim Marshall, inventor of the greateast guitar amplifiers ever made. I have always appreciated the great sounds I am able to get from my Marshall amps. John Sykes
January 4, 2012: Remembering Phil!
January 4, 2011: Remembering the great Phil Lynott!
January 4, 2010: Remembering Phil!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

John SYKES news
Page 1 sur 1